JIMMY L and ALGOLAKE
The tug JIMMY L works with the 730-foot ALGOLAKE bulk carrier in Sturgeon Bay Habor in 2015. Built in 1939, she worked for 40 years for the U.S. Coast Guard as the WYTM-92 NAUGATUCK.
After being decommissioned in 1979, she was was bought and named TIMMY B but was renamed TIMMY L in 1994 when she was acquired by Selvick Marine Towing.
Great Lakes Marine Collection-MPL/WMHS